1

The Deathly Hallows

Posted by Ennosuke Ajibana on Monday, August 06, 2007
Finally the 4-day reading of "The Deathly Hallows" ended by "All was well." Now, right now, I'm on my major attempt to read all the Harry Potter books backward (from 6 to 1) which, from what I've seen so far, have at least 700++ pages each.

Update: Hah! I've just found an e-book link to Book 1 until Book 6. 2000++ pages! That surely gonna burn my retina.

So, why bother reading book 1 to 6 anymore if I've already known the ending? Right... it's so much fun reading, that's why! The sense of excitement and thrill of wanting to know what will come up next when your eyes caught the next paragraph after the other. J.K.Rowling is really a genius - enuff said!

1 Comments


you've found a link? Where? *eyebrows raised, giving cheeky grin here*

Copyright © 2009 ~/blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.