0

Big Boys Don't Cry

Posted by Ennosuke Ajibana on Saturday, September 29, 2007


Seth: Why do people cry?
Maggie: What do you mean?
Seth: I mean... what happens physically?
Maggie: Well... umm... tear ducts operate on a normal basis to lubricate and protect the eye and when you have an emotion they overreact and create tears.
Seth: Why? Why do they overreact?
Maggie: [pause] I don't know.
Seth: Maybe... maybe emotion becomes so intense your body just can't contain it. Your mind and your feelings become too powerful... and your body weeps.


I can't really remember when was the last time I cried. I guess I'm evolving into an emotionless, retard robot. Still remember the feeling, though. It's kinda nice, like a loose feeling and lightness, kinda like the freshness after a shower, an achievement of something very important and nothing or no one else could take it away from you. Ah, nice...

Should try it sometimes... but, hey, Big Boys Don't Cry...

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 ~/blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.