0

Nostal(ma)gic!

Posted by Ennosuke Ajibana on Wednesday, September 12, 2007


See the pyramids along the Nile
Watch the sun rise on a tropic isle
Just remember, darling, all the while
You belong to me.

See the marketplace in old Algiers
Send me photographs and souvenirs
But remember when a dream appears
You belong to me.

I'll be so alone without you
Maybe you'll be lonesome too---and blue

Fly the ocean in a silver plane
Watch the jungle when it's wet with rain
Just remember till you're home again
You belong to me


The rain made me do it! Honest! When you're in my place right now, I'm sure you'll gonna sink too into some oldies when it's raining in the morning. That's Jo Stafford, by the way. This song was covered by more than 70 artists, the original version of the song was recorded by Sue Thompson in 1952. Still, besides this, I like the Jason Wade version of Shrek's OST.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 ~/blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.