0

Suuuuure It Does!

Posted by Ennosuke Ajibana on Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Little girl in stroller to mother: Who made my heart, who made it, huh?
Mom: I made your heart, and God did.
Little girl: Can I eat it ?
Mom: No.
Little girl: Why not?
Mom: It doesn't taste good.
Little girl: Yes it does! It tastes like cake.

* courtesy of overheardinnewyork

Still, my fave :

Death: Del? That's not for eating. I think it's a table decoration.
Delirium: It's nice. It tastes a bit like forever... I like the way colors taste. Except I don't like crimsons... or turquoises... especially when they put their heads in their shells and won't play, and when you break their shells to let them out, they DIE...
Despair: That's turtles, dear. Or tortoises.
Delirium: I think it's Turquoises

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 ~/blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.